Service and Maintenance
Service engineers – Precision and practical expertise is on its way to you
Even the best products need a service that satisfies the most demanding requirements – 24/7, 365 days a year.
STULZ Service offers a wide variety of Service and Maintenance programs designed to keep your critical facilities operating continuously and reliably. You need a company with a proven track record and our aim is to offer an overall service package to meet customer needs from a technical and commercial point of view.
Whether it's regular routine servicing or round-the-clock emergency service – if problems are affecting your operations - our service engineers will be on site within 4 hours. Individual emergency call-out times can be agreed.
Like every piece of technical equipment, air conditioning systems for ICT need preventive maintenance. In Data Centres, in particular, even minor malfunctions can have serious consequences. Regular system inspections and maintenance by the STULZ Service Team keeps unforeseeable problems in the system technology at bay. This keeps processes critical to business up and running and ensures availability, energy efficiency and cost effectiveness.
STULZ Service is able to draw upon over 30 years of experience in the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of precision air conditioning equipment.
- Expertise and specialist knowledge that is always up to date, thanks to regular further training courses at the STULZ Headquarters in Hamburg and through our online STULZ academy
- Use of the very latest service technology, test equipment and techniques
- Single point of contact: one person coordinates all work processes
- 24/7 emergency service by arrangement
- 4 hours maximum response time for problems affecting operations
- Contracts tailored to suit the precise requirements of your facility